This is the prize everyone wants to win!
- 5-day Larmer Tree Festival 2016 tickets for four people, you’ll be there on the opening night to watch Jamie Cullum supported by Jack Savoretti kick start the party, and see Tom Odell as the festival draws to a close on Sunday night!
- a luxurious stay in a 4-person bell tent from Honeybells, all set up and waiting for you when you arrive. Including airbeds, bed linen, 100% cotton towels, carpet, rug, mirror, doormat, bedside champagne crates (champagne not included!), table, fairy lights, bunting and exterior solar lights. Plus you’ll have access to their exclusive pamper and chill out tent! If that’s not camping in style, we don’t know what is!
- an INCREDIBLE Mu-so sound system from Naim Audio. Listen again to all your favourite Larmer Tree acts and new discoveries once you’re back home… (we almost can’t bring ourselves to give this away!)
- 2 x festival programmes – a beautifully designed and printed keepsake, and an essential tool for planning what to see and do at the festival!
- 2 x limited edition festival t-shirts – or actually, vouchers to chose your favourite from one of our 2016 designs and styles.
- a selection of Larmer Tree Festival wine to enjoy at your camp (we know it won’t make it home!).
- bottles of Golden Larmer – our very own festival beer, courtesy of our friends at Ringwood Brewery.
- a hamper of goodies thanks to Larmer Tree locals Dorset Tea – the perfect compliment to your camping set up.
- a pair of money-can’t-buy tickets to experience an intimate performance by one of our 2016 festival acts in an exclusive Songs from the Shed session.
- a subscription to Songlines magazine, so you can keep up-to-date with music news year-round.
Don’t forget to share the competition with your friends (as long as they’ll promise to bring you along too if they win!).
This competition is now closed.