2016 Larmer Tree Festival booking terms and conditions
Tickets for Larmer Tree Festival are sold under the following conditions:
1. A 3.5% booking fee applies per ticket for online bookings, 7% for bookings made over the phone. This covers the cost of the booking service, merchant services and credit and debit card commissions.
2. All customers will receive a confirmation email with details of their booking as proof of purchase, and a later email with a link to download e-tickets and passes for entry to the Festival.
3. The part-payment option enables multi-day tickets to be paid for over two (2) or three (3) payments: the first payment of half or one third of the total cost of the tickets, the full booking fee and the full cost of any parking passes, with the second (and third payment if applicable) towards tickets only. Later payments are made online following an email reminder. Tickets will be valid for entry after the final payment has been made. The first phase of the three part-payment plan is available until 31st January 2016, and the second phase (the two part payment plan) from 1st February 2016 until 31st March 2016 subject to availability. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances (including illness or injury) or re-sold above face value. Tickets are scanned and exchanged for a wristband on site. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival.
5. Tickets purchased fraudulently will be voided and won’t be able to be used to gain entry.
6. Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Entry is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
7. Tickets for children and under 5s are free, but a ticket must still be booked. All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult or will not be admitted. Youth or children and under 5s tickets being requested or purchased separately can only be bought over the phone (not online). These are limited to three per adult.
8. Ticket holders who look under 21 may be questioned and should bring personal identification. Bars operate a Challenge 21 policy and you may be refused service if you can’t prove your age when asked.
9. The 2016 festival opens from 3pm Wednesday 13th and 9am Thursday 16th-Sunday 19th July. Latest arrival is 10.30pm each night (no new arrivals can be admitted after this time). Holiday ticket holders can gain access to camp from 11am Monday 11th July.
10. On the Wednesday of the festival, safety regulations and limited space mean chairs or tables aren’t allowed (the elderly or disabled should contact the festival office in advance for permission to bring chairs). In addition, no alcohol, glass bottles or food, especially hampers, will be permitted – there will be licensed bars and a wide choice of food available.
11. No alcohol or glass are allowed into the festival site.
12. Tent camping is included for the date/s on ticket/s only. Ticket holders must leave the site by 11am the following morning. Anyone requiring space in our accessible camping or parking areas must arrange this in advance.
13. Each vehicle (except live-in vehicles, see condition 14) will need the appropriate parking pass to access car parks on arrival. This should be bought in advance. Subject to availability passes will also be for sale on site, at the increased on site price.
14. If you are bringing or hiring a live-in vehicle you will require the appropriate van pass. This should be bought in advance to guarantee a space. The appropriate van pass is still required with a holiday ticket and if you’re intending to hire a caravan or other live-in vehicle from a Comfy Camping partner. Subject to availability passes will also be for sale on site, at the increased on site price.
15. Vehicles parked at owner’s risk.
16. Tickets holders having a caravan delivered must contact the festival office in advance with the company name and time of delivery so the caravan can be permitted onto the campsite. You will also need to buy the appropriate van pass with your tickets.
17. No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in the festival site/campsite.
18. No open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs or Chinese lanterns are permitted on the campsite or in the festival site.
19. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
20. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
21. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival and give permission to be featured in marketing and publicity materials.
22. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
23. The Festival reserves the right to search ticket holders if there is cause or suspicion.
24. Ticket offers and promotions may be introduced at any time at the discretion of the festival.
Click here to buy your tickets.