Tickets for Larmer Tree Festival events are sold under the following conditions:
1. The following booking fees apply per ticket for bookings online, in person and by telephone whether paid in cash or by card: day tickets £2.95 and 3, 4, 5-day and holiday tickets £5.95.
2. All tickets will be e-mailed to the customer as e-tickets. E-tickets are print-at-home, so no postage costs apply.
3. A handling fee of £5.50 applies per cheque booking. Bookings via cheques can be made in person at the box office or sent in by post with a form (click here to download form). E-tickets will be sent back via e-mail unless posting is required, and then a £1 surcharge will be added at the time of booking.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances (including illness or injury) or re-sold above face value. Tickets are scanned and exchanged for a wristband on site. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival.
5. Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
6. Youth or children’s tickets being purchased separately can only be bought over the phone (not online) – all under 18s must be accompanied by an adult or will not be admitted. Youth ticket purchases are limited to two per adult.
7. Ticket Holders who are under 21 may be questioned and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 21 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
8. No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in festival site/campsite.
9. The festival opens from 3pm Wednesday 16th and 9am Thursday 17th-Sunday 20th, latest arrival by 10.30pm each night (no new arrivals can be admitted after this time). If you purchase a holiday ticket, you will be able to gain access to this dedicated camping area from 9am Monday 14th July and can stay here until midday Monday 21st July.
10. On Wednesday 16th safety regulations and lack of space means that no chairs or tables can be allowed (the elderly or disabled may receive advanced permission from festival office). In addition, no alcohol, glass bottles or food, especially hampers, will be permitted – there will be licensed bars and a wide choice of food available.
11. From Wednesday 16th to Sunday 20th July no alcohol or glass will be allowed into the festival site.
12. Each vehicle (except live-in vehicles, see Condition#14) will need the appropriate parking pass to access car parks on arrival and this should be bought in advance.
13. Tent camping is included for the date/s on ticket/s only. Ticket Holders must leave the site by 11am the following morning. Anyone requiring use of the disabled camping area must arrange this in advance.
14. If you are bringing or hiring a live-in vehicle then you will require the appropriate van pass. This should be bought in advance to guarantee a space.
15. No open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs or Chinese lanterns on the campsite or in festival site.
16. Tickets Holders having a caravan delivered must inform the festival office of the company name and time of delivery in advance so the caravan can be permitted onto the campsite. You will need to purchase the appropriate van pass for this before the caravan is delivered.
17. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
18. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
19. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
20. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of The Festival.
21. The Festival reserves the right to search Ticket Holders if there is cause or suspicion.
22. Vehicles parked at owner’s risk.
23. The appropriate van pass is still required with a holiday ticket if you are intending to bring or hire a caravan or other live-in vehicle.
24. Programmes ordered in advance will be sent out at the end of June. Please advise us if you have a change of address in the meantime, or inform us before the festival if it has not arrived.
25. By attending the festival, you give permission to be photographed/videoed by official festival photographers/videographers. You also give your permission to feature in our marketing / publicity materials.
Click here to buy your tickets.