Tickets for Larmer Tree Festival are sold under the following conditions:
1. A £2.50 fee applies per transaction (not ticket) for bookings made online, in person or by telephone whether paid in cash or by card.
2. All customers will receive a booking confirmation email with details of their booking as proof of purchase, and a separate email with the e-tickets and passes for entry to the Festival.
3. Tier one, multi-day tickets can be bought using the new deposit scheme which allows tickets to be paid for over two (2) payments: the first payment of one third of the total cost of the booking plus a £10 admin fee, and the second payment of the remaining two thirds. The scheme is available to any customer buying a ticket between 1 December 2014 when tier one tickets go on sale and will continue subject to availability until the limited allocation available under the scheme is taken up. The scheme will not be available beyond tier one. The balance (second payment of 2/3) must be paid anytime up until 8.30pm Thursday 30th April 2015. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances (including illness or injury) or re-sold above face value. Tickets are scanned and exchanged for a wristband on site. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival.
5. Tickets purchased fraudulently will be voided and won’t be able to be used to gain entry into the festival.
6. Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
7. Youth or children’s tickets being purchased separately can only be bought over the phone (not online) – all under 18s must be accompanied by an adult or will not be admitted. Youth ticket purchases are limited to two per adult.
8. Ticket Holders who look under 21 may be questioned and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 21 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
9. The 2015 festival opens from 6pm Tuesday 14th, 3pm Wednesday 15th and 9am Thursday 16th-Sunday 19th, latest arrival by 10.30pm each night (no new arrivals can be admitted after this time). If you purchase a holiday ticket, you will be able to gain access to this dedicated camping area from 11am Monday 13th July and can stay here until midday Monday 20th July.
10. On Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th safety regulations and lack of space means that no chairs or tables can be allowed (the elderly or disabled may receive advanced permission from festival office). In addition, no alcohol, glass bottles or food, especially hampers, will be permitted – there will be licensed bars and a wide choice of food available.
11. From Tuesday 14th to Sunday 19th July no alcohol or glass will be allowed into the festival site.
12. Tent camping is included for the date/s on ticket/s only. Ticket Holders must leave the site by 11am the following morning. Anyone requiring use of the disabled camping area must arrange this in advance.
13. Each vehicle (except live-in vehicles see condition 14) will need the appropriate parking pass to access car parks on arrival and this should be bought in advance. Subject to availability these will also be for sale on site, at the increased on site price advertised.
14. If you are bringing or hiring a live-in vehicle then you will require the appropriate van pass. This should be bought in advance to guarantee a space. The appropriate van pass is still required with a holiday ticket if you are intending to bring or hire a caravan or other live-in vehicle. Subject to availability these will also be for sale on site, at the increased on site price advertised.
15. Vehicles parked at owner’s risk.
16. Tickets Holders having a caravan delivered must inform the festival office of the company name and time of delivery in advance so the caravan can be permitted onto the campsite. You will need to purchase the appropriate van pass for this with your tickets.
17. No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed in the festival site/campsite.
18. No open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs or Chinese lanterns are permitted on the campsite or in the festival site.
19. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
20. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
21. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival. You also give your permission to feature in our marketing / publicity materials.
22. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of The Festival.
23. The Festival reserves the right to search Ticket Holders if there is cause or suspicion.
24. Ticket offers and promotions may be introduced at any time at the discretion of the festival. Offers only valid at time of purchase.
Click here to buy your tickets.