- Bring a BBQ (gas or charcoal only, not disposable or campfire).
- If you’re camping please read and follow the Campsite Code given to you on arrival.
- Take advantage of the secure Larmer Lock-up to charge your mobile phone, or to store your car keys, camera, wallet, bicycle or anything of value to you.
- Bring your ID – All of our bars operate a Challenge 21 policy so please be flattered if you look young enough to be asked for ID.
- No alcohol to be brought into the festival village. We have lots of lovely bars, so enjoy your own tipple back at your tent!
- No pets (but registered assistance dogs are welcome).
- No campfires, open fires, disposable BBQs, candles or Chinese lanterns.
- No smoking in any of the buildings or marquees.
- Don’t bring your hair dryer – there aren’t any sockets (unless you’re staying in Camp Rushmore in one of the Comfy Camping options, then check their details!)
- Don’t leave valuables unattended in your tent and safeguard your property when in your tent.
- Don’t bring large amounts of cash, there will be a cash machine available.
- Don’t leave anything valuable in your car and leave your glove compartment empty and open. Use the Larmer Lock-up instead!